The present Meeting House has been in use since 1806 and stands on the site of the original building which was completed in 1707, when Friends moved to Edenderry from an earlier settlement established nearby in Ballymoraine in 1672.
Details of the history of Friends in Edenderry are given in The Quaker Meeting Houses of Ireland by David M Butler, published by the Irish Friends Historical Committee in 2004.
The Meeting House is located on the right of the main Dublin road leading into Edenderry, past the LIDL supermarket and petrol station. It is surrounded by a high stone wall, and the main gate faces onto the street near a sharp bend in the road.
Meeting for Worship is from 11.30 to 12.30 on the last Sunday of every month, followed by tea and coffee.
Sunday School can be arranged by contacting either Hazel Warrington (042-869171) or Robin Bewley (046-9541525) beforehand.
Edenderry Meeting is part of Dublin Monthly Meeting.