All are welcome to the IQFA Festive FUNdraiser in Rathfarnham Meeting House on 3rd December from 12-3pm.
There will be something for all ages!
We would love your donations and home baking to ensure we raise lots of funds for Irish Quakaer Faith in Action.
Here are a few ways you can help:
- Bake a cake/biscuits or make some jam or other home-made goodies for the CAKES & HOME PRODUCE stall
- Knit, sew, wood-turn, craft or donate artwork to the ART & CRAFTS stall
- Make CHRISTMAS CARDS out of recycled materials
- Declutter and donate some books, CDs or DVDs to the BOOK stall
- Pot up plants for the PLANT stall
- Ask your child(ren) to donate a new or good-as-new toy to the TOY stall (and get them baking too)!
- Help set up tables and decorate the hall on Friday evening 7-9pm
- Help with final preparations on Saturday morning 10-12
- Help on a stall or serving lunches
- Help with children’s activities
- Help clear up afterwards Saturday 3-5pm
Please note there will be NO bric-a-brac (i.e. no crockery, tableware, antiques, collectibles, jewellery, furniture etc).
Find out about the kinds of projects Irish Quaker Faith in Action (IQFA) supports here and overseas by checking out the IQFA website.